Group Consolidation Specialist / Controller - Real Estate / COGNOS (5979)
You will be part of a global real estate investment function and will be coordinating the data inflow from 60 – 100 legal entities, coordinate with local accountants as well as the bank's internal Country Controller and consolidate those structures. In addition during this time the person has to support in Country Controlling tasks in various jurisdictions.
• 5+ years of Financial Consolidation experience, ideally real estate investment experience within international environment
• Working knowledge and experience in the use of consolidation software (IBM COGNOS)
• Experience in Tax Compliance outside of Switzerland
• Knowhow in Cash Management and liquidity planning
• Exposure to due diligence processes for the acquisition of real estate
• Understand the complexity of a global real estate fund, which invests in APAC, Americas and Europe, the group structure and be able to consolidate the financials in a short time period
• Understand the relevant accounting principles and be able to transform US-GAAP, IFRS, etc. to Swiss local GAAP (FER under Swiss KAG)
• Fluent in English, German would be a big plus
• Perform the bi-annual consolidation in IBM COGNOS and drive, co-ordinate and monitor the meeting of reporting deadlines of the group audit
• Preparing financial reports of real estate funds that will be discussed with stakeholders
• Manage and oversee the statutory audits and address country-specific issues with the external auditors for the property companies in your region
• Perform bridging entries for the property companies in your region for group reporting purposes
• Manage and support the financial due diligence process of potential property acquisitions in your region
• Manage VAT and Corporate Income Tax compliance of the property companies in your region with the support of local business partners/consultants
• Country controller tasks:
o review and monitor monthly reports, actual vs. budget
o assess and correct accounting topics with the local service providers
o support Fund CFO in his role for the relevant investment countries
o active participation in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »