Our customer is an international member of the banking industry.
For their branch in Vienna we are looking for a good Test (Automation) Engineer Digital (m/f).
- Analysis of business requirement
- Systematic testing strategy (test automation in an agile environment)
- Definition, development and execution of functional and non- functional manual and automated test cases for software applications and interfaces
- Defect Analysis
- Defect Management
- Apply / develop Test Automation with supported tools
- Review / optimization of testing methodologies
- Review / optimization test automation methodologies
- Cooperates intensively with other team members and project staff
- Support business units during different testing phases
- evaluation of business requirements
- definition of acceptance criteria
- defect analysis
- University degree or similar with IT and/or business background
- 3 years’ experience in software testing and testing certificates (e.g. ISTQB, CAT, MAP)
- Excellent knowledge with various Test Automation Tools e.g.
- HP UFT
- Excellent knowledge in the implementation of automated Test Cases
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Very good SQL and scripting knowledge
- Very good experience in Testing of APIs and Mobile Applications
- Very good practical experience with other Test Tools e.g.
- HP ALM
- HP Loadrunner
- Good knowledge of a programming language and scripting language (e.g. Java)
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Very good command of English (German is an asset)
- High reliability, assertiveness, goal oriented and focused on results
- Multi culture sensibility
- Willingness to travel
- Banking Know how is an asset
- Exciting range of duty in a dedicated team
- Great scope in creation possibilities of your field of work
- Chance of a specific personal advancement
- Competitive remuneration
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.