* Bachelor Degree or a min. 2 years of equivalent practical work experience, ideally as an active participant in technical, developer or startup communities
* Strong knowledge and practical experience in Project/Program Management, Budget Management, Travel Management, Event Planning is a must have
* Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
* Ability to work with cross-functional and global teams in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. App Script) to automate tasks would be beneficial
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, knowledge of any other language would be a big plus
* Organizing, executing and participating in events that are run in different locations around Europe
* Developing and maintaining relationships internally and externally, proposing new processes and improving existing ones
* Coordination of trainings, managing of stakeholder's travels as well as cooperation with external agencies
* Measuring events for effectiveness and conducting post-event reporting
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 13955
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.