Duration: 3 months +
Location: Düsseldorf and occasional travel to client’s location in Germany and UK.
Weekly Workload: 30 hours onsite, 20 hours remote
Profiles are welcome in English!
The customer is rolling out new technologies, which require a change of behaviors to help transform our business. The Office365 change and adoption team communicates, trains and promotes new ways in working efficiently using Office365 across the team.
• Producing and maintaining the comms plan - Create & upkeep the communications plan with release dates, articles to be published, training guides
• Creation of general as well as target audience specific training guides and videos relating to digitalization and Office365 topics using tools such as Microsoft Power point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, video editing in Camtasia
• Deliver comms and introduce new tools and digitalization concepts - The consultant will help the project team with introducing new tools which are already defined on the roadmap
• Creating training materials, translating existing trainings from English to German, occasionally demonstrate the new tools. Tools will be demonstrated to users, training materials will evolve over time
• Build relationships with all key stakeholders (such as project team, customer’s representatives involved) with good collaboration, being empowered and taking ownership
• Identify method (communication) channels such as our social intranet, email, skype sessions to promote the new tools and their benefits
• Promote digitalization concepts to staff, i.e. by applying the new Office356 tools as part of the digitalization, creating training guides etc.
• Creation and marketing of new intranet articles to inform of new Office365 tools, to announce new features etc., in alignment with other workstreams, i.e. other digital workplace workstreams such as upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10, new smart print anywhere printers, etc. the workstreams help each other, especially where dependencies are identified.
• Fluent in German and English
• Digital multimedia knowledge
• Experience in the Energy and Utilities sector
• Ability to influence across an organization
• Advanced analytical and conceptual skills
• Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
•Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to train others if required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Dedicated Team Player
• Strong initiative and willingness to change.
• Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work
• Willing to regularly travel nationally and internationally; this is a key requirement of the role
• Experience of working under the pressure and within programs which have several dependencies
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »