* Several years of work experience as a developer or relevant position in the financial industry
* Strong background in working with NET C#, MS SQL Server as well as tools like Openlink Endur, IMX GTS and Oracle DB
* Solid skillset in Requirements Engineering, Business Analysis and Project Management
* Ability to think analytically and solve problems coupled with essential teamwork willingness
* Bachelor degree in Computer science or relevant area
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is advantageous
* Understanding the requirements of migration through analyzing and reverse engineering the actual trading and risk interfaces
* Delivering new services and new components using Microsoft.Net to support the web page transfer as well as up and downstream applications
* Designing powerful replacement solutions by reverse engineering the Excel spreadsheets as well as continuous testing of frameworks in order to ensure improvement
* Modifying requirements into solutions through solid understanding of business specifications
* Aiding the Support team in investigations that are beyond their SME level as well as being in charge of the legacy application till migration is completed
* Working independently and collaborating with actual knowledge holders under instruction of the line manager
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »