* 3+ years of work experience in a clinical development, several years in global clinical operations or systems management are of advantage
* Competency of working independently and within a global cross-functional multicultural and international team
* Proficiency in system data structures and clinical document management system as well as in understanding the processes of clinical development and regulatory requirements
* Strong set of communication, organisation and operational skills combined development within the team
* University degree in life science or a relevant area combined with good clinical practices
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Ensuring optimal functioning of TMF process compliance through monitoring them using metrics
* Delivering quality and integrity of TMF by cooperating with governance and management teams
* Evaluating and reporting the ability of KPIs / KQIs as well as tracking their improvement
* Developing solutions through defining and expanding metrics to relevant team representatives
* Supporting continuous compliance and cause analysis of mandatory TMF trainings
* Cooperating with global cross functional key stakeholders
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »