* University Degree in Business or equivalent education
* Solid working experience in Customer Care, Budget Management, Project Management and/or negotiation as well as in Administration, Team Support, Event Management
* Proficiency in promoting the company as an exceptional place to work for experienced technical talents
* Ability to multitask and self-manage, maintain professional internal and external client relationships along with the ability to work with rapidly shifting expectations and time constraints
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, speaking multiple languages would be a big plus
* Supporting Team of Specialists and Manager in planning and operations for events that will engage a target talent profile - this includes logistics, budgets, metrics, research, and communications
* Assisting in coordinating al event-related logistics; e.g. venue and catering reservations, speaker confirmations, swag orders, shipping and registration management, hotel and travel, etc.
* Building solid relationships with vendors, a wide range of stakeholders and internal team members to manage expectations and ensure high-quality event management
* Providing top quality client support for the coordination and seamless delivery of events
* Contributing to our online presence and public messaging by creating interesting and informational web and collateral content
* Post-event reporting, tracking and analysis
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14224
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »