What will you be doing?
Following the decision to split from the parent company into 2 separate and autonomous businesses, the now independent business of my client has developed a series of key IT projects which in turn will be developed and delivered and will complete the full physical separation away from the parent company. This programme of work has been created to continue the projects in the networking and collaboration areas. The Programme Manager will lead a number of projects to separate technologies and also to drive forwards the ongoing transformation. The projects are within the technology areas of: Wireless LAN, WAN, and Microsoft SurfaceHubs. A fullroadmap will need to be created in conjunction with the Architects and Subject Matter Experts with close attention on the 'customerjourney'. The project is already running from 2017 and is expected to complete by the end of 2019.
What skills should you have?
* Experience in the Energy and Utilities sector
* Ability to influence across an organisation
* Advanced analytical and conceptual skills
* Highly developed analytical and conceptual skills
* Very strong communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Dedicated Team Player
* Strong initiative and willingness to change
* Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work
* Willing to regularly travel nationally and internationally; this is a key requirement of the role
* Extensive experience of managing third parties, preferably gained in an outsourced IT environment
* Experience of working under the pressure and within programs which have several dependencies
* Valid working permit for EU
Who will your tasks be?
* Steering of the MCC team which includes Networking and Collaboration projects (managing a team and prioritiese their work)
* Communication to senior management up to board level through email, phone, facetoface
* Liaises with different business unit representatives regarding requirements and consumption
* Steering several internal and external resources and service providers (steers the service providers to deliver what Uniper require from them)
* Reporting on all managementlevels (the team will create the reports and either share them by email, conference calls, ontheintranet. The consultant will be required to take the message to other levels of management)
* Location: Düsseldorf or Birmingham (your choice)
* Start date: as soon as possible
* Duration: until 30.06.2019, extension possible
* Workload: 30 hours/week on-site, 20 hours/week offsite
* Project language: English
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »