As the successful candidate, you will be the organic growth product function covering both technical and content execution. This includes leading on SEO but also includes contributing more broadly to organic growth initiatives.
As the voice of SEO for the product, you will lead in defining, documenting and following the development of the growth features on which the squad is working. As a member of the squad, you will work closely with the product managers, engineers and analysts. You will join necessary standups, planning sessions and ensure that SEO is considered during the development of the product. You will agree and set targets with the local teams, track progress and communicate outcomes to the broader audience and stakeholders.
• Strategy: Develop and implement a strategy to extend our SEO lead over the competition
• You will act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization
• Implementation: Ensure the latest best practices for search engine optimization on-page and off-page to improve traffic and results.
• Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
• Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
• Clearly communicate, and champion, SEO product benefits to our internal stakeholders
• Work with, and manage, consultants and outside agencies/experts to evaluate, assess, measure, and take action on revenue-related weaknesses, opportunities, and gaps.
Your experience and skills:
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience working on international SEO projects
• Proven track record of driving both strategy and execution with examples of highly successful international organic search optimization projects
• Excellent communication skills; ability to present confidently at all levels and to communicate throughout all levels of an organisation both technical and non-technical
• strong data-driven approach to problem-solving
• Ability to demonstrate and articulate a strong philosophy around onsite optimization
• Direct experience with web analytics suites is a must
• Strong time management and project management skills
• Working knowledge of BI and SEO tools. (Tableau, Ahrefs, SearchMetrics, GA, etc.)
• Engineering background or strong technical background preferred
Duration May/June -31.12.2019
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »