* University Degree in Computer Science or in any other related field
* Excellent coding skills (both reading and writing) is a must have
* Security experience, particularly in System Management, OS Hardening or Network Security concepts (e.g. segmentation, protocols used for layering security capabilities, etc.)
* Experience in leading Security risk migration, technical Risk Assessment and integration projects, building key Security Engineering principles into non-standard infrastructure is necessary
* Practical experience in Program / Project Management, in Engineering or Technical role, delivering privacy and/or security solutions
* Experience with Data Loss Prevention, Data Protection, Threat Modeling and/or with Incident or Emergency response
* Familiarity with cryptographic concepts, especially in applied usage and understanding of associated trends/pen testing/breach investigation experience
* Leading complex, multi-disciplinary Security Engineering projects and coordinating between different Security teams
* Understanding the end-to-end solution and implementation path in order to execute large security projects
* Partnering with cross-functional Engineering teams in order to provide technical direction and influence technical design
* Planning requirements with internal customers and user projects through the entire project lifecycle, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
* Working extensively in continuing to push fundamental shifts towards more robust security models for the organization
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14119
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.