* Practical knowledge in manufacturing science and technology or technical development coupled with strong understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment
* Profound background in process validation including know-how in reviewing and writing technical reports with Work experience in cross-functional project management
* Familiarity with standard pharmaceutical analytical testing as well as competency of quality systems and regulatory requirements
* University degree in pharmacy, chemistry or related field
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Elaborating risk assessments for validation, ensuring validation activities adhere to current requirements and cGMP along with handling deviations including monitoring pre-validation and validation
* Reviewing and editing process, packaging or cleaning validation protocols or related reports, suggesting MBRs and associated change controls as well as providing support for the execution at the shop floor
* Translating critical process parameters and the process control strategy into a focused validation plan for process validation as well as contributing, reviewing and revising any SOPs related to validation activities
* Providing technical expertise, training and support to new associates, improving and adjusting the product improvement portfolio and ensuring documents are in line with requirements and industry standards by offering input to Quality Manuals, Quality Directives, global Standard Operating Procedures and Guidance Documents
* Writing and maintaining Validation Master Plan for process, cleaning and packaging validation as well as defining local procedures and templates for respective validation processes, documentation and validation master plan
* Supporting the strategy for continued process verification and monitoring batches that ensure all critical process parameters as well as quality attributes are defined after validation activities
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.