L20 (Order-to-Cash) Consultant (m/w/d)
• Conducts L2O related template design
• assists build and test in Salesforce.com during sprint execution.
• f2f communication.
• Strives for simplification and usage of solution within Salesforce software standard.
• Interacts with product owner/ product owner team on deviations from standard and needed actions. Strives for pragmatic solutions.
• Interacts and aligns closely with O2C Team.
• Interacts with horizontal team streams, especially Master Data Management, Migration, Interfaces, UX development, Test-Management.
• Interacts with Customer Business
• Understands overall L2O business targets, related gaps to close and standardization/ harmonization objectives and future mode of L2O processes to achieve and is able to translate this in technical Salesforce benchmarks and requirements for the implementation teams.
• Conducts L2O related process prototyping and early visualisation.
• Collaborates with L2O team members on detailed specifications work, implementation and testing work.
• Collaborates with product owner/ product owner team on L2O specific clarification needs during design, build and test within the sprints.
You will be needed to assistent Customer and the Business site with conducting customer workshops on sales processes, defining processes, gather requirements and write user stories as well as assistent in building prototypes in SFDC.
• Profound technical competencies within Salesforce.com (sales-, Service Cloud; min ADM201 Certified)
• Knowledge in middleware and integration scenarios with SAP.
• Proven experience in international template build and rollout project.
• Understands and has experience with L2O related topics like Campaign and leads management, opportunity management, CRM, .
• Profound experience in cross-country sales office harmonization/ standardization.
• Able to translate business requirements into Salesforce language. Good communication and people interaction skills (ability to communicate in German is a big plus, but not a must).
• Experience in workshop execution and in shared problem solution finding together with the teams.
• Strives for pramatic L2O related solutions and sound understanding in problem re-solution finding techniques. Ability to see the whole (understands when to proactively interact with other teams/ Integration Team).
• Experience in Discrete Manufacturing industry with SCM involving wholesalers, direct customer business and service driven business.
• Process modelling knowledge (preferably in ARIS and BPMN2.0) as the Customer process world modelled in ARIS is the basis for the template design and build.
• Experience in agile practises (SCRUM, Nexus),
• Knowledge about agile value and principles, working experience in an agile environment
• Solution Manager integration knowledge with SAP Activate method is a big plus. Basic Atlassian Jira and Confluence experience highly welcome.
• Team Leadership experience with teams up to 12 people.
• Fluent English required plus preferably German
End: 27.01.2020 +Option
Volume: 5 days per week (100%)
Remote: up to 20% possible
Place: Area of Wuppertal
If you are interested, we look forward to your meaningful application (profile).
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.