* 3+ years hands-on experience and excellent skills in Splunk system administration and engineering, ETL process and data processing, requirements engineering, test automation, test planning and configuration management as well as automation
* Working experience as a member of a Scrum team and practical knowledge in public cloud systems is a big plus
* Familiarity with load balancing technologies and container technologies
* Proficiency in Linux systems administration and engineering
* Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Designing and implementing a centrally managed configuration management system for logging agents and HTTP API data collection interfaces for container platforms
* Redesigning and simplifying Splunk access rights and the Splunk data indexing flow as well as index layout coupled with providing improved performance and segregation of data
* Analysing requirements and designing technical solutions based on those requirements for the Splunk Global Log Management platform according with creating test plans based on those requirements
* Developing configuration code and scripts with other components in order to fill gaps in the solutions and to automate manual tasks as well as providing third-level support to production operations teams
* Working together with architects, engineers, business analysts and external connsultants/vendors to ensure proposed technical solutions if there are compatible within the Credit Suisse environment
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.