* Your goal as Business Analyst will be to strengthen the team by analysing, crafting and verifying of new requirements and providing production support of several crucial IT services, and propose ideas for continuous improvement.
* You will collaborate with other teams in defining functionality, scope and time lines.
* You provide a key impact during the development phase, proposing concepts and being a critical reviewer of prototypes, and ensuring solutions get developed in an agile and timely way.
* You carefully review solutions and control completeness of IT specifications vs. business requirements.
* You prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and co-ordinate with our users and developers during the testing phase.
* You coordinate and prepare the documentation and steps for deployment
* You're responsible for follow-up activities such as defect fix and business support.
* You run smaller projects independently and/or act in a project coordinator role.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant in a financial services provider
* You possess a degree in Finance Accounting, Economics, Business Informatics and/or certifications in Accounting e.g. CFA
* You understand complex IT and business solutions, and you're quick to gain knowledge and apply it in Finance and related areas
* You effectively apply business analysis techniques by documenting business requirements, providing use case diagrams, designing data models and reverse engineering
* You display a consistent track record in translating (finance) business requirements to IT and ensuring the solutions' high quality by using techniques such as reconciliation
* You demonstrate skills in analysing data by running queries in SQL (e.g. Oracle) and by using Excel and have profound experience with data models
* You have gathered first experience with BI tools such as Microsoft BI (PowerPivot, Power BI) or Tableau, and querying multidimensional data sources with
* You are experienced in Agile development guidelines (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and task management tools like JIRA
* You communicate and negotiate confidently to upper management levels
* Fluent in English, German is beneficial
* Scrum master certification is beneficial
* Ability to use automation tools like Automic / UC4 to schedule processes is beneficial
* Ability to read and understand software code e.g. Java is a plus
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »