The client launched an internal program to define and develop the foundation for using cloud environment and managed cloud services for various applications.
The outcome shall be a framework to cover common topics such as legal, billing, security and data protection requirements. It shall also provide templates and design patterns for effective use of the platform.
The client defined several work packages, in our case the scope is implementation related consulting and support.
For this we need to staff one senior cloud developer
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Implementation of IT service management processes for a cloud environment, using ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), covering the areas of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and service improvement
- Definition and roll-out of basic cloud operations for selected IT/cloud services
- Implement, document and deploy a security baseline within the cloud environment, providing unified security standards that are aligned with the relevant stakeholders
- Contribution to further development of the client´s cloud strategy
- Contribution to the clients cloud services platform development
- Development of tools needed for the client´s cloud services
- Integration between on-premise and cloud components
- Contribution to the definition, implementation and documentation of a managed container platform
Please add your hourly fee (all in) to any candidature
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.