Project Start: 1 July 2019
Project duration: 6-9 months
Location: several data centres in Europe (with a slight remote part) - travel costs will be payed
Our customer is consolidating its distributed network infrastructure into a central data center in Hamburg. The scope is to make the distributed/decentralised network infrastructures fit for the consolidation. Doing so requires onsite presence, therefore the majority of the time will be spent travelling across Europe. The work will be conducted in teams of 4 members.
- Analysis of the existing hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Collection of information and data, creation of migration plans
- Creating BOMs of new devices and potentially software
- Connect network with Indian network infrastructure and handover
- Accompaniment of the network hardware provider in order to install/implement the devices and supervise the providers onsite
- Solid network experience (multiple products and brands, with an emphasis on HP/Cisco)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the networking environment
- Ideally Cisco certifications
- Knowledge in site surveys, network and system analysis, routing, switching, LAN (/WAN), client-server-infrastructures, installation/implementation, migration
- BOM sizing and ordering
- solid data center experience
- Prepared to travel extensively
- Fluent written and spoken English
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated English CV, availability and your daily rate. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.