* Proficiency with Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp/NetScaler including Citrix Solution Design and Implementation
* Expertise in PowerShell scripting and automation along with profound Microsoft Hyper-V skills and knowhow in Windows Group Policy management
* Strong understanding of Client Security concepts and solutions with experience in carrying out proofs of concept, designs and implementation projects in the area of Client Virtualisation
* Good Knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Virtual Machine Manager 2016
* Outstanding documentation skills including requirements, solution design and technical documentation coupled with a solid understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
* Contributing to the development and implementation of the Client Virtualisation Stack containing XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler
* Providing support for escalations from operations as well as acting as Level 4 support and last line of defence for issues associated with Citrix before escalation to the vendor
* Moving several Citrix related services to the cloud as well as monitoring and improving the services provided by the Citrix Environment
* Designing customer segment specific solutions through virtualisation and supplying automation for manual tasks to support the operations team
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.