More support on:
- Stakeholder management.
- Event management.
- Communities management.
- Communication and change management.
Start Date: asap
End Date: 30.04.2020
Duration: 9 months
Reference Number: 361
As a member of the Digital Workplace Change Activities & Adoption team, you will support and drive the adoption Digital Workplace on a global basis for our internal customers encompasses the following job responsibilities:
- Ensure timely, consistent and audience relevant customer communication for anything related to the Digital Workplace.
- Plan and develop communication activities for the various channels (e.g. email, posters, events, communities).
- Consult knowledge workers on Digital Workplace end-to-end scenarios to enable better performance of the business through efficient and effective usage of information.
- Provide support for the development of training material (e.g. virtual trainings, step by step guides, instructional videos, simple eLearning) and coordinate training sessions with external trainers.
- Support IT service owners and their teams regarding change management, communication and training for our internal customers on a global basis.
- You have a master or bachelor degree in communication, marketing, business administration, psychology or similar.
- You have sound experience - and preferably a certification - in Change Management and/or Project Management.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft related technologies such as Office, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- You preferably have experience in the following areas:
. Familiar with editorial processes and newsletter publication.
. Concise and target group oriented communication.
. Training methodologies and training material creation.
. Visual design: InDesign, Photoshop.
. Working in an agile environment.
- You are proficient in English to the quality of a first language (oral and written).
- You are a creative person that likes telling compelling stories and creating engaging visuals.
- You have digital dexterity, and are comfortable with explaining and simplifying complex issues.
- You are an excellent networker and connector - you are known for bringing the right people together.
- You feel at ease to communicate across all levels of the hierarchy and have strong interpersonal skills to enable constructive collaboration.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »