Start Date: asap
End Date: 31.12.2019
Duration: 5 months
Reference Number: 378
- Design, PoC, provide samples and maintain an application framework using micro-services using Spring.
- Engineer highly performant Design Patterns and close liaise with our Kafka-workstream Lead engineer.
- Liaise with the product teams' engineers for best implementation and design of new type of application requirements.
- Design, introduce and establish Best Practises, guiding principles and sample code (git repos).
- Train other engineers in using the framework.
- Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipelines.
- Define standards for unit/integration tests for automated testing.
- Implement and test all of the above (everyone in the team is fully hands-on).
- Documentation of all of the above (wiki and JIRA).
- Follow the DevOps approach: Continuous improvement of all deployed applications also from an Operational perspective.
- Strong and experienced as developer in Java / Java Spring / JUnit.
- Strong knowledge of event-driven architecture and micro-services.
- Usage of SQL / relational DBs.
- Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests.
- Worked with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy.
- Basic understanding of networks and other public cloud-related infrastructure topics.
- Excellent communication in English, written and spoken.
- Delegation and (self-)management skills for working in a flat and distributed team.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking, as well as documenting and talking about concepts and enjoy technical discussions.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.