für meinen Kunden in Düsseldorf suche ich derzeit nach einem Full-Stack Web UX Entwickler (m/w/d):
Die Position: · Start: ab sofort · Laufzeit: 3 Monate · Umfang: Vollzeit (4 Tage in Düsseldorf, 1 Tag Remote)
* Language: English language skills (100% speaking) German isn't necessary
Development of a customer portal front-end web application where business partners can register, select customer web applications for their usage and manage tickets. It will be hosted on Azure and have to adhere to corporate branding standards. Development of a customer portal front-end web application where business partners can register, select web applications for their usage and manage tickets. It will be hosted on Azure and have to adhere to corporate branding standards. Work will be guided by the senior architect who has done the concept and back-end integration.
* The portal will offer all Web Applications for its B2C customers. Like an App Store the customer will offer their Web Applications as tiles.
Uses can register for specific Web Applications and their functional offerings. This registration will trigger (an existing) backend process and will determine the individual access privileges for the specific application. In addition, all detail needs to be registered in Azure B2C. The interface to this identity management service will enable my customer to customize and control how users securely interact with your web applications. Hence the B2C Web Portal will offer functions where users can sign up, sign in, reset passwords, and edit their profiles. Since Azure AD B2C implements a form of the OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 protocols the web developer will need to use these protocols and its security tokens.
In addition to managing the application access, user will be able to post tickets (issues, requests) to my customer. Therefore, a simple ticket tracking needs to be implemented as well. Adhering to GDPR regulations a special ticket needs to offered, where user can request to forget their personal data.
* The Web Application should implemented meeting the OWASP Top10 Internet security criteria. An independent penetration test will be done and the web developer will responsible any identified short comings.
* The web portal will also include an information channel for my customer where my customer offers news (versions, fixes, maintenance or similar) regarding their web applications.
* The overall development needs to be based on Azure. Therefore corresponding CI/CD tools and practices (namely git, Azure DevOps) are to be used and as a principle, the web development should follow a cloud native design and make use of PaaS or containers wherever possible.
* The development and execution of test cases is included in the project as well as a functional documentation and provisioning of help pages.
* The scope is limited to this particular web front-end and its backend integration.
Was Sie können müssen:
* interface to server-side components (ASP.NET MVC CORE or NodeJS or Java Spring) -
* make use of OAuth2/OIDC for authentications
* As the web application will be based on Azure, corresponding CI/CD tools and practices (namely git, Azure DevOps) are to be used.
* Regarding Internet security Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top10 criteria must be met.
* Several years of experience in the development of web applications Practical knowledge in using GUI Frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, React, Bootstrap
* design patterns Some Cloud skills, preferably in Azure
* Good English language skills (100% speaking)
Klingt das interessant für Sie? Dann melden Sie sich mit Ihrem aktuellen Lebenslauf sowie Ihrem Stunden-/Tagessatz direkt bei mir.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.