Archiviertes Projekt - Transformation Programme Manager (PoC)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
* Higher Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant
* Several years of work experience as a Senior Business and IT Stakeholder Management within Wealth Management are a must
* Work experience in developing Financial Products with remote / distributed teams as well as Agile and DevOps (Cloud Migration, Tooling, Test Automation) experience is a must
* Expertise with Environment and Infrastructure Management coupled with large scale, multi discipline, cross regional Program Management and Production Support teams
* Very strong stakeholder management skills, experience in facing Senior Business Stakeholders
* Practice with platform renovation programs and industry standard vendor software packages including the Wealth Management environment and formal agile solution delivery frameworks
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
* Defining and delivering programs across multiple teams, divisions and regions
* Acting as a single point of contact for all Infrastructure, Environment Management and DevOps requirements along with tracking and reporting of transformation project status and PoC
* Building project plans taking input from multiple business streams as well as collaborating with Infrastructure teams to understand constraints on data hosting, data virtualization and other Infrastructure related issues
* Managing external dependencies, RAID, internal and external dependencies, steer and course correct execution of PoC
* Working with senior stakeholders to provide transparency and drive decisions coupled with tracking and managing KPIs as well as producing project management documents
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15231
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »