Learning Experience Platform Administrator
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
The Learning Experience Platform Administrator & Learning Data Analyst will drive the learning platform from a technical perspective and will be responsible for the entire technical lifecycle of the training solutions – from implementation, configuration, daily operation, user management and 2nd level support, as well as future technical development. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the data analysis of all learning data and the correlation of those with selected business data.
You will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should have a strong background in adult learning and have substantial experience in administration of Learning Management Systems, Learning Experience Platforms and Social Business Networks. We look for an expert with high technical expertise and high customer-orientation. Our unique company culture is offering countless opportunities for highly engaged people going above and beyond thus the candidate needs to be aligned with our core values and combine expertise and engagement.
• Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the training needs and planned business outcomes, to build and run an effective learning platform that leverages the latest technology and adult learning concepts.
• Scoping, designing and developing strategies to best leverage the technical possibilities of the LXP to generate the most effective business outcome
• Develop and set up learning paths, skills frameworks and career paths in the LXP. Assign roles and groups to users and enrol users to courses and communities
• Take care for proper data work-flows and authorization between LXP and leading authentication system (Azure AD)
• Provide 2nd level support for technical questions concerning the LXP
• Contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates.
• Maintain and monitor all course content, assessments and reporting data within the learning management system
• Participate in the testing of system upgrades and functionality changes
• Participate in LXP vendor training and train L&D team and end-users
• Develop and maintain LXP system standards, policies, procedures and related documentation for the LXP domain
• Create documentation and help videos as needed for the platform.
• Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
• Uploading, reviewing and testing of learning content, produced internally and externally
• Manage Social Learning Communities
• Supporting continual process improvement within the Learning & Development team to ensure we are building high-quality, scalable programs for our audience
• Create and run reports from the LMS / LXP proactive and on-demand
• Understand and look after compliance requirements regarding LXP and related content
• 5 years demonstrated experience with state-of-the-art learning technologies (LMS or LXP)
• Proven working experience as Administrator or Data Analyst (LMS or LXP)
• Demonstrated skills in administering and supporting eLearning systems with internal and external customers.
• Expertise in customizing web pages, modifying web parts in an LMS / LXP / portal / SharePoint, or other collaborative platforms.
• Lesson and curriculum planning skills
• Solid knowledge of eLearning technologies and standards (Scorm, xAPI, LRS, Mobile Apps)
• Expertise in Streaming Media technologies and platforms (e.g. MS Stream)
• Deep knowledge in how to use Web-APIs, REST-ApiPIs etc. to enable authenticated data exchange between online platforms
• Expertise in customizing web pages, modifying web parts in an LMS / content management system/portal / SharePoint, or other collaborative platforms.
• SQL/database programming skills and experience with MS PowerBI are a plus
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and basic graphic design skills experience working with and integrating the use of knowledge bases and online reference for learning and performance support.
• Experience on leading projects for an entire group or department, or a major piece of a larger cross-company product or project.
• Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »