Development & Security Consultant (m/w/d) Splunk
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
As a partner of the most successful companies in Germany, we are the clients first choice in precisely tailored human resources management, recruitment and project support in the sectors Engineering, Healthcare and IT.
Our client is currently looking for a Development & Security Consultant (m/f/d) Splunk in Nordenham.
- Development and Security Consulting Splunk Enterprise Security PlatformShort Description XXX Splunk Enterprise Security Platform
- Maintenance of all splunk Infrastructure Elements
- Correlating different data sources to identify security threats in data analytic data driven mode
- Supporting PAG to operate and develop a Splunk Infrastructure with Splunk Enterprise Security in a full CIM compliant setup
- Interpreting existing Log and Event information´s in dependencies to the existing enterpris Infrastructur
- Translate data driven analytics in recurring correlations and provide them as basis for Runbooks definitions
- Central Splunk Instance based on one Indexer Cluster with a effective capacity of 12TB , 2 Searchheads and 5 Central Forwarders
- More the 50 Universal Forwarder mainly on Windows are deployed; End Of 2020 300 Universal Forwarders are expected
- Actual Volume of Data: 200 GB/Day; End of 2020 300 GB/Day was expected but the data volume will grow.
- Up to 20TB effective capacity was expected in 2020
- 98 different Sourcetypes and 650 connected independent sources are actually supported
- The Data sources are as follows: Firewalls, Proxies, Antispam, WinOS, Linux, APT Appliances, Applications
Experience and Qualifications:
- Being able to manage single test instance as well as complex cluster environment with high a utilisation
- A good knowledge of Center for Internet Security (CIS) should be given
- Solid experience with network, systems and application security architecture integration
- Knowledge in operating systems, database and networking protocols
- Solid knowledge of operating systems ( Windows, Unix, Linux as well as the understanding of vulnerability management )
- Knowledge of application and secure software development
If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »