Archiviertes Projekt - Project Manager Agile/Scrum (Equities, Fixed Income)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
* Higher Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in Agile / Scrum Project Management within a banking sector, ideally, combined with a Product Owner experience
* In-depth know-how of Securities (Equities, Fixed Income, Exchange Traded Derivatives) as well as Primary Market Funds and New Issues is a must
* Hands-on skills within Order Management and Execution Processes of Securities
* Excellent understanding of Securities Flow F2B and Client needs of an international Private Bank
* Know-how of related IT and Business Architecture would be highly desirable
* Excellent stakeholder management skills to reach solutions across international partners from various seniority levels
* Hands-on skills within MS Office and JIRA
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for details
* Languages: English - both written and spoken, German would be a nice to have
* Analyzing processes and defining Target Operating Model for the Order and Execution Management Platform, drafting proposals for Processes and Applications
* Elaborating relevant Pre-Trade Checks (Client, Market & Products), defining Workflow / Interaction / Interfaces with GUI and Portfolio Management Systems
* Defining requirements and Interfaces between Listed and Booking Platform, leveraging and aligning Deliveries of various related and parallel running Platform projects
* Working with stakeholders of the program (Sales / Booking Platform) across different locations and supporting Platform Team Leads in Product Owner role when managing the IT sprints
* Acting as Interface to IT as Product Owner proxy, prioritizing sprints and reviewing deliverables, driving business architectural discussion between Program streams and related IT teams
* Coordinating overlaps / touchpoints between Streams with regards to Architecture
* Preparing and running meetings, writing minutes and facilitating communication between streams and stakeholders
* Tracking JIRA actions and issues: tracking and chasing JIRAs raised to other streams
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15537
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health - and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »