Archiviertes Projekt - Expertise Tendering / Beschaffung im Bereich Bahntechnik gesucht
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
Build robust and competitive tender cost commitment
Manage product sourcing reference library to fit with market prices
1. On Products managed by reference library:
• Regularly extract ERP data to assess most recent Product competitiveness from current Project(s). Assess current measured performance vs previous formal Ref Lib review.
• Ensure (or organize / lead) PAR meetings are conducted on the Projects using the Products he is in charge.
• Manage Idea Generation Meetings (IGM), ensure suppliers suggestions are brought by Buyers, ensure the link with the DTC team for regular cost challenge,
• Manage PAR meetings of the Products he is in charge of and ensure decisions are made leading to the yearly targets (Y1/Y2/Y3).
• Challenge Platform requirements where and when relevant,
• Propose topics eligible for sustaining funding and monitor the budget on a monthly basis
• Ensure implementation of actions, identifies risk and mitigation plans
• Maintain the relevant (project management type) progress dashboard and ASIP performance synthesis.
2 - On Products not managed by reference Library:
• By anticipation to key tenders, lead pre-tendering activities, build a Product Reference Cost in extracting data from the ERP, update the costs in the relevant economic baseline
• Lead actions to robustify the Product Reference Cost
3. On Products in R&D development or directly issued from the R&D development:
• Deploy/apply the Product sourcing strategy (aiming at securing the future proper Product life sustaining management) as defined with the Platform Sourcing Director -Build the costing based on previous references
• In parallel to the PrSM mastering the Costs of his Project, the TSM masters the Costs of the Product
4. On Tenders
• For tenders based on Ref libs:
o Ensure requirements (by gap vs. RL) are provided to Sub-systems engineers / Sourcing Domains
o Challenge tender requirements when relevant (promote standardization or optimum technology)
o Consolidate the sourcing commitment in tender phase and the preliminary supplier list
o Propose ambitions based on Reference Library improvement plans
o Manage the commitment construction with the sourcing community
o Lead competitiveness reviews involving the management
o Build the costing based on the formal TSP tool (to be used to build the whole sourcing commitment)
o Manage the Sourcing Alignment Review (SAR)
o Present the costing for validation during the Tender sourcing validation meeting
o Lead commitment review based on the Sourcing commitment sheet.
• For tenders built on full new Products:
o Define the tender sourcing strategy
o Build an early costing based on previous Projects, proven costing models, experience (“should cost”),
o Robustify the costing based on commodity managers/buyers commitments,
o Assess, jointly with the tender team, the opportunity and risk related to early agreements with suppliers, taking into REX of similar experiences
o Commit on the sourcing costing in tender phase and the preliminary supplier list
• For tenders requesting sourcing localization in specific Countries:
o Lead the data collection from the local Supplier network, ensure a full overview of the supplier capability network,
o Ensure the mastering of the local supplier costs (based on cost from existing designs) with the support from central and local sourcing network
5. Related KPIs - RL cost reduction progress - Tender saving Ratio
Haben Sie Interesse und freie Kapazitäten? Dann freuen wir uns, von Ihnen zu hören.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »