Archiviertes Projekt - SAP AM PPM Consultant (m/w/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
Duration: 6 months+
• Definition of Roadmap of ALM activities (Application lifecycle management (patching, version upgrades or even change of technology))
• Collect suggestions from single application managers, consultation in discussion with Software suppliers about the intended technology roadmaps, talk to application architects about the company strategy – combine these inputs and provide a recommendation
• Communication and presentation of the approved Roadmap to counterparts
• Coordination in Service Transition of new solutions into SAP Run (ITIL based), built on following technologies:
- SAC (SAP analytics Cloud)
- HANA Studio
- Analysis for Office
- SAP GRC PC v12
- SAP BO 4.2.
- BI on HANA v7.5.
• Handover from Projects to application managers. Consultant would be requested to coordinate both “sides”.
• Coordination in review / improvement of Service Models in Service Now (SNOW), that includes result summary, status update, coordination of communication with stakeholders
• Definition and integration of AM (Application Management) related KPIs into SAP areas.
• The consultant has to collect existing information (available reporting, definitions in contracts, gaps identified by Application managers), evaluate, review or redefine the KPI definition and help with integration into the “daily job”. If a programming or development would be needed, technical teams would do the coding.
• Presentation and moderation of outcomes of above mentioned to different stakeholders (GER, ENG, IT, Non-IT)
• in most cases the consultant is expected to prepare the presentations and depending on the audience, present directly or would be presented by me or my deputy.
• Consultation and Coordination in optimisation of Cloud (Azure) system management
• Consultant should enable the communication and once defined, coordinate the improvement initiatives
• Control over costs, definition of system management tasks, clarification of responsibilities
• Collaboration with Near-shore & Off-shore partners. Main partners: CG in Poland, DXC in India – many technical teams are delivering their service remotely. These are on one side the source of the information, on the other side executing technical tasks resulting from the information provided. Collaboration stands mostly for Communication.
• Request for 1 FTE, but less (min 0,5 FTE) also acceptable.
• A combination of 2 resources (in total 1 FTE) also acceptable.
• Due to COVID19 initially the work would be performed remotely.
5% travel will take place after 3-6 months to e.g Düsseldorf, Birmingham...
• SAP Product Portfolio and MS Office / Office 365.
• Good english and german language skills needed
• Please submit profiles in english or german .
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me your application.
Do you have questions? You are welcome to contact me by calling.
I am looking forward to get to know you!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »