Tax Manager (m/f/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
• Provide advice and support in the areas of M&A, divestitures, reorganizations (e.g. business transfers, relocations, legal entity rationalization, financial restructurings, closures), treasury matters, transfer pricing, and operational initiatives
• Provide advice and support on initiatives to improve tax strategies and structures from a substance and governance standpoint
• Provide advice and support on Swiss domestic and cross-border corporate and employee related tax matters, including discussions and negotiations with Swiss federal and cantonal tax authorities, tax audits and tax planning
• Provide guidance and support to STC’s Tax & Statutory Reporting professionals on Swiss corporate tax compliance and tax provisioning across all Swiss companies
• Develop and retain Johnson & Johnson business knowledge and tax know-how through training, knowledge sharing etc.
• Close interaction and strong partnering and collaboration with Corporate Tax, Sector Tax, Swiss and regional indirect tax professionals, Government Affairs and business partners such as Supply Chain, Finance Directors, Treasury, HR, Payroll and Legal
• Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Country Tax Centres and other stakeholder peers across the EMEA region
• Swiss Certified Tax Expert qualification or CAS in Swiss and International Taxation is required
• Relevant Swiss domestic and international tax experience in a professional services firm or other corporate environment is required
• Strong communicator with ability to communicate complex issues to non-finance professionals and to make recommendations
• Strong collaboration skills, partnering with multiple stakeholder and external partners
• Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behaviour consistent with Our Credo
• Ability to deliver results under pressure; stress resistant and strong sense of urgency
• Attention to detail
• Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, respectful and adaptable yet with a strong point of view
• German and English fluent, with ideally knowledge of French / alternatively French and English fluent with ideally knowledge of German.
• A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
Projektdauer: 7 MM
Sie sind Freiberufler? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »