Archiviertes Projekt - IT Application Manager (m/f/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
One of our clients is in the need of an IT Application Manager (m/f/d). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
* Start date: 01.12.20
* End date: 30.11.21
* Workload: 100%
* Remote: max. 1 day per week
* Location: Rotkreuz (ZG)
We are looking for a IT Application Manager (m/f/d) You engage as a business partner to serve as strategic interface with Site Services for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. You provide strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives. You partner with business leadership and key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Technical Lead, coordination and participation in small to medium sized IT Projects
* Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site Service departments such as Facility, SHE (security health and environment), and Building projects
* Work closely with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution
* Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements
* IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
* Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated
* Takes over different roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect and Business Analyst
* Master in computer sciences or comparable education / working experience
* At least 3 years of professional IT experience in a comparable area (ideally Building automation)
* Experience in IT project management and in application integration, maintenance and support
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Certification in ITIL Foundation
* Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
* Fluency in English and German (Customers speak German)
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
* On-call Services all 5 - 6 weeks including weekend
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as IT Application Manager (m/f/d), please contact us for more information or apply direcrtly!
We are looking forward to your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
- - erste Brand von SThree, Erfahrung seit 1986
- - Umfassendes Know-How im IT-Umfeld
- - Abdeckung nahezu aller Märkte in der IT
- - Datenbank mit > 1 Mio. Tech Kandidaten
- - 25 Standorte weltweit
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »