Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance.
This position is for a strong scrum master with a solid background in Technical Project Management. As scrum master you will be leading a team that is in transition from a traditional waterfall delivery model to a product-centric, scaled agile framework.
Your role as Technical Project Manager/ SCRUM Master
* Works closely with the Product team (Product Manager, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner(s), developers, Business Analysts, technical resources, and other stakeholders
* Manage and optimize the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards, trackers
* Organize, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming and planning meetings, etc.
* Help the Product Owner/ Product Manager keep the product backlog in good shape and groomed/ready for sprint planning
* Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines
* Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization
* Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
* Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
* Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
* Help manage risks and dependencies
* Escalate and track impediments
* Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
* Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering
* 10+ year's experience in project management - 8+ years' experience in the management of complex technical projects, 4+ year's project development experience on an Agile Team
* Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
* Has already implemented agile systems in ongoing business areas
* Healthcare software background within a regulated environment, International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred
* Strong communication skills and experience with managing senior stakeholders
* Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
* Flexible working hours: Late evenings working with US Timezone
* Strong skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication.
* Location: Basel
* Startdate: February 2021
* Duration: min. 6 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Technical Project Manager/ SCRUM Master please contact us for more information.
We are looking forward to your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
- - erste Brand von SThree, Erfahrung seit 1986
- - Umfassendes Know-How im IT-Umfeld
- - Abdeckung nahezu aller Märkte in der IT
- - Datenbank mit > 1 Mio. Tech Kandidaten
- - 25 Standorte weltweit
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen