* Master degree in a relevant field like Pharmaceutical sciences or Biotechnologies or a Bachelor degree with 2-5 years post-grad experience in a Pharma Company
* Competent handling of formulation development tools paired with thorough knowledge about viral vectors structure and physico-chemical stability
* Familiarity with supramolecular chemistry, biochemistry and cell biology
* Experience with cells sterile handling is advantageous
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
* Organizing, performing and documenting scientific experiments for the development of gene therapy drug products
* Utilizing equipment and specialized facilities for the formulation and processing of gene therapy products under the minimal guidance of more experienced team members, if necessary as well as scheduling and performing maintenance and qualification of instruments
* Providing documentation of raw data, evaluating and interpreting results and aiding with the design of next experiments, while also writing protocols and lab instructions
* Communicating and addressing problems, combined with performing information and literature searches under moderate guidance and actively fostering knowledge exchange
* Observing the appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines, plus contributing to initiatives to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health- and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen