Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop, validate and execute various bioanalytical methods to assess the biological activity (potency) and purity of biopharmaceuticals.
* Support manufacturing process development
* Perform release analytics of drug substances and drug products for human use under GMP.
* A range of bioanalytical methods will be needed, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, immunoassays and PCR-based assays.
* Work in a GMP environment on both non-GMP bioassay development as well as routine GMP bioanalytics.
The successful incumbent will possess:
* University degree, apprenticeship or equivalent in life sciences with strong background in cell biology and/or biochemistry
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience with cell-based assays and immunoassays, preferably in an industrial setting
* Knowledge and/or experience of working under GxP would be highly desirable
* Sound knowledge of English is required; knowledge of German is desirable.
* Master graduate in Life science preferred No previous experience in Pharma required for the position.
* GMP experience is good to have but not a must Cell culture experience preferred but not a must.
* Immunology, biochemistry background if possible
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.