Anzahl Personen 1
Anzahl Leistungsstunden 1.152 Stunde(n)
Anzahl Leistungsstunden Onsite 0 Stunde(n)
Sprachanforderung englisch, deutsch
Arbeitsort Land Deutschland
Arbeitsort Stadt Essen
Aufgabe Support Data Readiness Program in the cooperation with the legal department related to the systematic implementation of GDPR requirements.
Lead workshops relate to possible set up of Business Model for Data Management. Support in setting up project organization and long-term team set up.
Consult in data governance set up.
Soft-Skills - • Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science, business computer science, Information Management or in general IT / equivalent profession
• 3-5 year of experience in Governance functions, Data Governance beneficial
• proven track Record in data management disciplines and operational data management & data governance projects
• Experience in a fast-pace business environments
• Experience in a data-driven role (Data Governance, Data Engineering, Data Science)
• Able to work independently with little instruction, can adapt to change
• Able to work in team environments
• Effective communication skills and customer service approach
• Manages team to deliver on agreed results.
• Combines data-capabilities with strategic thinking and business rationales
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Able to coordinate data privacy, information security, legal and compliance issues
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Fach-Skills • Further develop major building blocks of data governance model, as defining Roles and their responsibilities, standards & guidelines as well as processes and policies
• Build consensus with business stakeholders to nominate data owners for critical data assets
• Identify data consumers and establish strong working relationships with both data owners and data consumers to enable data governance and management of critical data assets
• Create policies to manage and govern critical data assets
• Contribute to development of metadata management strategy and systems
• Establish strong working relationships with Legal, Information Security, Internal Audit and Application engineering teams
• Develop concepts and business cases for data service requests, identifies efforts and costs,
• Provide input to investments to support the data management strategy
• Develop data usage roadmap
• Develop business case and create roadmaps for implementing data management practices on global scale, i.e. data governance and data quality improvement programs
Stundensatz: 101.- € (all in) bei Einsätzen vor Ort
Stundensatz: 85.- € (all in) bei Einsätzen remote
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.