• Provides in country Medical affairs support for the assigned Oncology portfolio of medicines.
• Develops and maintains excellent professional relationship with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals.
• Planning, organization and implementation of local/national advisory boards / expert meetings; provides scientific presentations at internal and external meetings
• Provides accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers to unsolicited requests for information about products to healthcare professionals and decision makers, according to compliance standards.
• Oversight in country medical responsibility for all regulatory, safety and product quality activities related to the assigned Oncology portfolio of medicines. Works in internal local and international crossfunctional teams.
• Working closely with Clinical Research teams, inc. soliciting feedback on clinical trial programs and protocols from potential investigators and nominating investigators and sites for trials for oncology portfolio; Management of Investigaor sponsored research studies
• Appropriately qualified (MD, pharmacist or higher-level science degree)
• Experience within pharmaceutical medical affairs preferred
• Appropriate therapeutic knowledge (Oncology) preferred
• Fluency in German and English, French preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills; High degree of cross-functional collaboration
• Ability to clearly communicate information and concepts which may be complex in nature
• You will work in an international environment
• A very renowned company
Projektdauer: 12 MM+
Sie sind Freiberufler? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.