* 2+ years of relevant experience in Biologics QC/AS&T or Quality Function with at least 2 years in a commercial manufacturing site
* In-depth knowledge of biological and physico-chemical protein analytics along with Subway and ESOPS skills
* Competency of analyzing, evaluating and ensuring cGMP compliance with analytical transfer requirements of analytical method transfers including HA requirements such as FDA and ANVISA
* Strong project management skills, plus the ability to influence people, negotiate and communicate effectively
* Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
* Ensuring that processes, documentation and systems are followed to allow effective analytical method transfers for Commercial site-to-site transfers, including CPO testing labs while collaborating close with QC and AS&T or MS&T of sending and receiving sites
* Creating and managing review and approval of transfer documentation, for example method transfer plans and reports, in the applicable document management systems, like Subway, in close collaboration with the sending and receiving sites
* Preparing and coordinating material and sample shipments required to support analytical method transfers and comparative testing
* Assessing test methods and testing monographs plus sustaining compliance of all analytical transfer activities with current official regulations, pharmacopeias, QM, QD, GOP, STD and SOP relevant for analytical method transfers
* Providing statistics and test results evaluation to support decision-making during method transfer while also contributing to investigations and aiding with troubleshooting
* Managing the stability program support associated with transfers including results evaluation, reporting and trending
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health- and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen