Duration: 8 months / 4 day week
Location: The place of work is remote, with occasional travel to Berlin or Brussels.
Our client has decided to modernize/exchange the existing control center systems environment by applying an integration framework/platform for communicational / data exchange as foundation for a modular service/functional design of the control center systems on top of it. The goal is to take advantage of the service-oriented systems design and emerging technologies.
To support this development our clientis looking for Software engineers / Devops (m/f//d) able to support the continuous development of the Kafka Based streaming platform.
• Assist in an optimal setup of Kafka platform for the project needs
• Assist in the architecture design and validation
• Assist in the development and use of Kafka data integrations
• Mentor and train internal staff on best practices in the development and use of Kafka
• Assist with writing technical documents
• Assist in ensuring that IT Security standards are met, implemented, and enforced to maintain the integrity of the systems' entire infrastructure and data
• Development of micro services and event streaming application
• Assist with the definition of the architecture
• Implement event Schema
• Implement code and unit test and participate to code review
• Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
• Solid understanding and proven experience with Apache Kafka, understand its usage, programming patterns, setup, performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Proven strong technical architecture design background. Understand all major architecture design principles and patterns. Be able to deliver architecture design documents and go through an architecture review process.
• Make key decisions on technology and tools to implement from a data platform technology standpoint
• Strong experience of the authentication and authorization, RBAC, API security.
• Strong background in Security implementation
• Openshift and Docker experience is must
• Confluent certification for Apache Kafka certification is a plus
• Ability to innovate on the latest technologies
• Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
• Experience in developing microservices and event streaming applications
• Experience in working with Kafka connectors (MQTT)
• Experience working with multiple Kafka / Confluent APIs (Kafka Stream)
• Experience with Modelling of Event and definition of Event Schemas
• Strong systems integration background. Integration with .NET micro-services is a plus
• Experience with Azure Cloud
• Language: English is a must, French and German are plus
If you are available please send me your current English profile.
Thanks in advance.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.