I am working with a recognised financial company who are looking for a Data Lake Engineer, with AWS and Python experience in a data environment to join their team on a freelance basis.
• Solid experience developing and operating software solutions.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience with AWS
• Strong experience of designing and developing data pipelines in Python or Spark or Scala.
• Experience with Terraform and Airflow
• Previous experience building infrastructure as code and services on top.
• Strong experience managing large sets of data in a data lake.
• Build scalable big data solutions in the cloud or Hadoop.
• Create processes to support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
• End to end responsibility for changes throughout the delivery pipeline.
• Structured working approach and problem-solving skills.
• Previous banking or financial services experience.
This is an urgent position with a start date of the beginning of May. If you have the skills listed above, please apply for this Data Lake Engineer position, with an updated copy of your CV.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.