Start: as soon as possible
Project Duration: 3 months + Extension
Operation site: remote
- Migration Project in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Manage multiple customer stakeholders from IT- as well as from business-side.
- Overlook the quality delivery of an IT implementation to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Analyse the Webportal development in Adobe AEM
- Implementation control: assess changes to scope, issues and risks which affect the project output and work with the customer to gain agreement for resolution.
- Be aware about the requirements implementation and assure the implementation is progressing as compared to original agreement (plan and budget).
- Work with a offshore Team
- Communicate progress to the customer incl. timely and accurate report about status and, in case, get decision support to resolve open items.
- Quality Management: responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures inside of Brain Station and on the customer’s side.
- Experience with Adobe AEM
- At least 5 years experience in software development or in UX/VD projects with larger clients i.e as a sub-project manager, business analyst, solution architect or designer with a minimum of 2 years experience being in a responsible position for the success of customer requirements implementation. Content management systems (CMS) and digital marketing processes as well as their operations are understood.
- Agile working behavior being able to translate and execute of new and spontaneous requirements. Identify and manage cross-functional dependencies.
- Business fluent in English, German nice to have
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen