You have previous experience with data-driven applications and architecture. Moreover, the responsibilities include the creation of integration concept for the further development of the group-wide data catalog. You will provide recommendation on the conception of a data architecture and carry out audits and design reviews for data catalogs, big data use cases and corporate architecture. As a Data Intelligence Architect, you will give proposals for the IT strategy and develop quality standards. Additionally, you will have to consider the requirements from the GDPR and the associated changes for the digital transformation. The project’s duration is five months with a possibility for extension.
- Starting period: 07.06.2021
- Ending period: 05.11.2021 (possible extension)
- Budget: €600/day
- Working days: 110 days
- Full-time (5 days/week)
- Location: Berlin / Remote
- Languages: German and English
- Enterprise architecture
- Data / Information management
- Creation of concept and strategy documents in German and English (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
- Collibra data governance platform
- Implementation of data and analytics projects.
- Project management procedures, e.g. (sub) project manager
- Agile environment (e.g., Scrum)
Do you see yourself as the perfect fit? We would be happy to work with you!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.