Are you an experienced Technical Lead IT (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a renown pharmaceutical company with locations in Switzerland offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for Technical Lead IT (m/f).
As a main task, you will be responsible for implementing technical solutions to enable our clients Clinical Development and Medical Affairs business capabilities.
Your role as Technical Lead IT (m/f/x)
* Analyze, design, code, and test software to meet business and system requirements
* Participate in service capacity planning and software performance analysis and tuning
* Apply current technology, tools and techniques according to established standard practices
* Provide work estimates, identify risks and dependencies for new systems, implementation plans for enhancements, defect fixes
* Experience in full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, software development, testing and retirement of systems (ideally in Life Sciences / Healthcare industry)
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements including GDPR, CRF Part 11 / EU Annex 11, GxP and computerised systems validation (CSV)
* Good understanding of REST APIs and Event-based (Pub/Sub) integrations
* Proven experience in using API clients (PostMan, VS Code or similar)
* Experience with both agile and waterfall software development methodologies
* Ability to work with team members in other geographic locations, across time zones, across cultures. Willingness to work outside of regular Swiss working hours
* Bachelor or Master degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
* Experience in programming languages, design tools, source code control, testing tools, and monitoring tools
* Good understanding of security topics (SSO, SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect etc)
* Proven experience in working with Mulesoft. AnyPoint platform or similar integration platform (TIBCO, WebMethods etc)
* Proven experience in at least one mainstream programming language (Java, C#, Python or similar)
* Proven experience in at least one scripting language used to automate tasks (PowerShell, bash, Python or similar)
* Proven experience of networking topics related to web hosting (VPC, VPN, SSL, digital certificates, encryption etc)
* Proven experience in developing database queries in SQL (MS-SQL and/or Oracle)
* Proven experience in basics of system administration (Windows / Unix)
* Proven experience in web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
* Strong technical foundation in an advanced structured programming language and environment
* Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
* Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise-level applications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
* location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland and Home Office
* start date: 12.07.2021
* duration: 31.12.2021
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Technical Lead IT (m/f/x), please contact me for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button or send me an e-mail.
We are looking forward to your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
- - erste Brand von SThree, Erfahrung seit 1986
- - Umfassendes Know-How im IT-Umfeld
- - Abdeckung nahezu aller Märkte in der IT
- - Datenbank mit > 1 Mio. Tech Kandidaten
- - 25 Standorte weltweit
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen