Workplace Citrix Analyst (m/w/d)
Role: Technical SME
Academic Backround: Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
Overall Experience (in yrs.): 5+ years
Technical skills (Required – Mandatory):
• 5+ years of experience supporting Microsoft systems (Windows 7, 8.1,10) in IT Infrastructure function.
• Previous experience of leading a team.
• Define Citrix Desktop Virtualization, Virtual Workspace, and
Application Delivery strategy and roadmap
• Design, implement and support enterprise-level Citrix environments to Install, configure, and maintain Citrix
servers and related systems
• Develop, document, and enforce the standards and controls
to ensure integrity of the Citrix environment.
• Identify opportunities to standardize, enhance, and
automate existing processes
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in information technology,
Possess a detailed understanding of architectural
dependencies of Citrix technologies
• Experience with Citrix technologies, Citrix
XenApp/XenDesktop/XenServer , CVAD (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1811 or later), Citrix NetScaler, Web Interface/StoreFront, Citrix Provisioning and Machine Creation Services (MCS),
• Experience in configuring and managing complex Citrix environments containing XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Storefront, Firewalls, and other supporting technologies
• 5+ years of experience in deploying and managing large Citrix environments with over 2000 concurrent users
• 5+ years of experience as Citrix Virtualization engineer/administration with responsibilities including roadmap design, assessments, architecture, planning, implementation and upgrades/migrations of Citrix Virtualization solutions
• 5+ years of experience with Windows Server OS, VMware ESX based virtualized server infrastructure, and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
• Must have the ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
• Proven Customer Service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
Technical Skills (required – nice to have):
▪ Awareness of latest technologies and trends
▪ Knowledge of agile methodologies
▪ Must have the ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
▪ Proven Customer Service skills
▪ Excellent written and oral communication
Language Skills needed:
• Client management
• People management
• Create deep client impact
• Execution excellence
Area of responsibilities (expert)
Skill Level expert:
The role is expected to carry out following function/activities as part of this job.
• Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
• Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at client and Infosys.
• Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
• Coordinate with IT teams at client environment for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
• Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
• Coordinate with Offshore IT Team.
• Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and
provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
• Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
• Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
• Coordination with 3rd party vendor / contractors on IT System
upgrade/break fix /new installations
• Vendor Contract and License Management
• Implement Service improvement and Transformation initiatives
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.