Language: Only English
Remote: Onsite / tbd at the moment 100% remote
Klassisches Servicemanagement (On - und Offshore)
• Service Management
• Stakeholder management
• People management
• Create deep client impact
• Execution excellence
Technical skills (Required – Must to have):
• Bachelor’s degree. IT Service Management certification preferred.
• Experience and Knowledge required
• IT Infrastructure Service Management experience and associated service models
• Experience in CMMI based process improvement models, experience delivering Lean/Six sigma projects.
• Practitioner level understanding of ITIL and working knowledge of service management platforms.
• Experience working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams.
• Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with other teams (including partners) to deliver outcomes
• Demonstrate a resilient approach to working, asking tough questions to identify root cause.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members.
• Working knowledge of EUC operations including Remote support and Deskside support
• Experience in Stakeholder management and Conflict resolution
• Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have):
• Awareness of Service Management, Project and Portfolio management tools and platforms (Service Now etc.)
• Knowledge of agile methodologies
• Ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
• Proven Customer Service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.