* Role: Data Intelligence Engineering
* Timeframe: 08/16/2021 - 12/31/2021 (possibility of extension).
* Consulting days: 62 BT
* Location: Berlin and remote
* Availability: 100% full time - 5 days / week
* Languages: German
* Industry: Transportation
* Further development of a data-based railroad traffic simulation in the context of the project "AI in traffic scheduling".
* Modeling of agent systems in the context of a reinforcement learning training environment
* Further development of the reinforcement learning environment to the context of extending the simulation and the action space
* Productive delivery of results from the reinforcement learning system to our software
* At least 5 years of experience in Python development in a professional context across different industries and deployment scenarios.
* At least 3-years of hands-on experience in deep learning
* At least 2-years of practical experience in Deep Reinforcement Learning across different industries
* At least 2 years of hands-on development experience in AWS and Sagemaker.
* Hands-on experience with Sumo simulation software.
* Hands-on experience with the Ray and RLLib frameworks.
* Devops experience in setting up deployment pipelines and Docker images.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.