- Role: Data Intelligence Engineer
- Period: 16.08.2021 - 31.12.2021 (possibility of extension)
- Consulting days: 60 BT
- Location: Berlin (selective attendance required) and remote.
- Availability: 100% full time - 5 days / week
- languages: German
- Industry: Transportation
* Connection of source systems to the data lake
* Design, pilot, implement and document appropriate data structures and ETL/ELT processes for the procurement use cases.
* Connection of the Data Lake to the data catalog
* Resolve difficult and complex issues as part of 3rd level support.
* Extensive project experience (min. 2 years) in Big Data projects and ETL tools (esp. Nifi) as well as automation and monitoring of ETL processes (min. 3 projects).
* Solid programming skills in Python as well as SQL
* Advanced knowledge in common data engineering & data flow frameworks: e.g. Apache Spark, Apache Airflow
* Practical project experience in the use of AWS services, esp. S3, EMR, Redshift.
* Experience in agile working in DevOps structures: Jira, Confluence, Git, CI/CD tools.
* Technical understanding of data modeling for group-typical data sources (e.g. TM1, SAP r/3, iTWO)
* Reliable contact person for colleagues and customers
* Expertise in consulting with customers and in interface functions
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.