Start of the project: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with Option+
Location: Nearby Lake Constance
Full-Time, mainly on-site
There is no soft-/firmware development activities foreseen, only support during hardware/software integration.
- Support in requirements definition for an electronic hardware design in the high performance range of 1-2GHz µProcessor performance
- Support in electronic hardware design during de-risk phase on a high performance digital signal computer used in aircraft application
- Support in the accompanying design validation activities to ensure the correct electronic hardware design
- The design comprises several printed circuit boards (one PCB of former project shall be reused) where the interconnection in respect to design, signal integrity, layout needs to be challenged the mechanical integration into a housing needs to be supported to keep the electronic performance and functionality (avoiding of disturbances due to the integration into a housing)
- Support the integration and test activities in respect to signal integrity and sensitivity of signals
- Update of the electronic design model based on the test results
- Predecessor development data and hardware dealing with High performance µProcessor (1-2GHz) from Texas Instruments and various interfaces (digital, analog, databus)
- Many years of experience in hardware-development and pcb-layout design
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.