Duration: 1 year
Location: Solothurn, Switzerland
Performs and documents daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment including operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, and revising cGMP documentation. Ensures compliance to cGMP as well as maintaining equipment and facilities. The manufacturing associate is detail-oriented with strong understanding of automated systems and process controls. Individual will maintain training to the required level and support other functions on site.
1. Executes manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities, monitoring the process against the recipe & MFG documentation
2. Perform troubleshooting/investigation of equipment and process issues
3. Revises documents as instructed, Capable of equipment and/or process changes
4. Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan. Trains other associates as required.
5. Executes validation protocols
6. Capable of leading shift when supervisor is absent, and actively leads or participates in shift exchanges. Coordinates activities and daily schedules with cross-functional areas.
7. And other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
* High school diploma or equivalent experience and typically 9 to 11 years relevant experience in Pharma/Biotech industry OR Bachelor degree in related filed with 5-6 years Pharma/Biotech professional experience OR Bachelor degree in not related field and typically 7-9 Pharma/Biotech years experience
* Good understanding of Delta V or Syncade or similar automated systems
* Understanding of full Biotech process
* Languages: English B1 at least, German and/or French an asset
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.