As a Recruiter for the Life Sciences field, I wanted share with you my Regulatory Affairs Manager - FREELANCE function for one of my clients in Germany.
Start ASAP, full or part-time & on a 100% remote basis.
Interested? If so, take a glance at the details below and gladly get in touch at your earliest convenience by email for more information.
* External support with EU and US approval applications with a focus on CMC
* Creation and testing as well as adjustments of IMPD's
* Preparation and approval of clinical trial applications in Germany, the Netherlands and France
* Answers to health questions from the relevant authorities
* IMPD experience
* ATMP experience (of advantage)
* Solid kknowledge of module 3 of the eCTD
* Degree in pharmacy, biology, chemistry or a similar subject
* 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs, product development and approval management with a focus on biologics
* Organizational and communication skills in English (oral and written)
* Hands-on mentality
Start: ASAP in full OR part-time capacity
Region: Germany (collaboration is 100% REMOTE)
Duration: 6 month contract (with possibility of extension) over freelance
I look forward to your input and a possible mutual collaboration in the near future.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.