for our client in Munich we are seeking for several Technical Analysts (m/f/d).
• Clarify the requirements and involve necessary stakeholders
• Align on a timeline
• Keep track of costs, timeline, and quality of delivered data and documentation
• Creation of reports for cost controlling, check invoices regarding delivery
• Plan, organize and steer the setup of technical infrastructure including test through application owner and business
• Leading Task forces
• Support the project manager in all activities to steer and control the service provider for the move
• Organize and support application verification in the new location through application owner
• Organize and support business approval before a movement step, through specific test with the subset of application needed for move
• Support and manage movement steps mainly on the weekends, in a few cases during the week out of office hours
• Manage all incoming requirements from the customer
• Manage the communication with clients and department heads or management
• Support during First Day after a Movement (post go live)
• Many years of professional experience as a Technical Analyst (m/f/d)
• Many years’ experience in high complex banking IT environments
• Experience in management of highly complex and sensitive organizations
• Proved experience within the services environment
• Deep knowledge on service process (i.e. SIM, Change Management, Project Management)
• Knowledge on service tools (PPM, Service Now, Archimede, HPSM, Remedy)
• Deep knowledge in centralized / decentralized infrastructure
• Good networking skills and assertiveness in conflicting situations
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to transfer complex IT topics to Business; ITIL, SIM process Know-how and experience
• Very good skill in MS Office products
• Fluent in German and English
• Partly also on weekends and in a few cases during the week out of office hours
Application deadline: 25.10.2021
Are you currently interested and available?
Then please feel free to contact us anytime.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen