* Degree or certificate in a relevant field such as Business, IT, Operations Management
* 2+ years' experience at the administrative level as well as experience in change management, information management and communication processes
* Solid understanding of E-Commerce processes and software platforms, preferably Intershop and SAP Hybris
* Basic knowledge of quality assurance and testing along with ability to manage incidents in a professional manner
* Languages: fluent German and English, both written and spoken
* Guaranteeing a stable operation of the E-Commerce platform and ensuring an up-to-date information base for the digital business
* Managing digital retail calendar occasions with marketing and content teams and collaborating with internal IT, business and external partners
* Providing technical support to various departments and facilitating the anchoring of projects within the department's system environment
* Executing release planning for deployments and hot fixes as well as the coordination of changes in the live system
* Solving critical incidents in cooperation with IT teams and ensuring fitting testing processes
Location: Männedorf, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »