* Master degree in Business or Commercial
* 2+ years' working experience in pharmaceutical industry, particularly in Medical Affairs strategic operations or commercial function
* Excellent analytical and project management skills
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, as well as business reports or dashboards
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken. Native speaker in German or French
* Developing, improving and implementing processes and tools to increase operational performance across Medical Affairs
* Planning, tracking and reporting of Medical activities
* Working closely with therapeutic area's heads to enhance Medical Affairs effectiveness and efficiency
* Analysing MSL activity data from internal systems and providing monthly reports
* Taking responsibility for Compliance and Risk Management along with Adverse Event and Technical Quality Complaint
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.