* University degree with practical knowledge in the pharmaceutical or similar sector from outside Europe or US
* 3+ years' working experience in a regulatory environment or closely related areas like QA, Clinical Development and GCP
* Good Understanding and ability to assist RA as well as familiarity with compliance and quality drivers from a global perspective
* Competency of using IT systems and Expert in RA Systems and related tools that support registration information management processes
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Supporting regulatory strategy and implementation of processes and procedures to ensure sustained compliance with Health Authority regulations in collaboration with business owner and IT
* Performing data cleaning supervision on legacy systems like DRAGON or Sharepoint trackers along with maintaining the project-related documents
* Conducting and monitoring HQ and CO compliance with internal procedures governing registration information management activities and providing training as needed
* Providing counsel as well as guiding RA CO colleagues regarding their accountability in the registration information process
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »